Is Portugal the friendliest country? – Singapore Does It Better Challenge
Every year InterNations publishes its Expat Insider report, where it ranks each Nation according to points such as security, job satisfaction and friendliness.
In the 2017 report Portugal ranked 5th in the overall table, but is placed 1st when it comes to friendliness.
Survey respondents named the culture, the weather and the people as the main reasons for their choice. We don’t doubt that the Portuguese are very nice people, but are they really the friendliest?
Our challenge to you is: Prove that Singapore is actually the friendliest by inviting as many friends as you can to join Toluna.
To participate, follow these simple steps:
♣ Use the referral link that is on the homepage, just under your profile summary
♣ Leave a comment on this topic to let us know to keep an eye out for your friends
♣ Registrations must be done before 26th March at 23h59
♣ Make sure that your friends feel welcomed in the community, invite them to create a topic!
Remember: By joining the Singapore Does It Better competition, you can earn 3,000 points each week and 20,000 points at the end!
*Only valid referrals will be considered. By valid we mean registrations made through referral links, from verifiable people who have confirmed their Toluna registration.
SEARCH THE BLOG
- Toluna Announcement: End of Test Products
- Challenge C: Good news are better when shared – Singapore Does It Better Competition
- Mission 7: Is Singapore the best neighbor? – Singapore Does It Better Competition
- Mission 6: Is Singapore the most delicious country? – Singapore Does It Better Competition
- Singapore Does It Better Competition – 1st Standings