We are happy to announce that FairPriceOn e-Voucher is available for redemption at Toluna’s rewards center now. Exchange 40,000 points for $20 e-Voucher.
FairPrice On is an online grocery from NTUC that offers over 18,000 products online. Free delivery is available for orders above $39, you could also purchase your products online and collect them from any of the 70 FairPrice outlets.
Where do I obtain the e-Voucher codes upon submitting my order?
– The e-Voucher code will be sent to your Toluna account one week after order submission.
– Simply go to “My Rewards” to obtain the e-Voucher Code.
*Please take note of the e-Voucher Code validity date
How do I use the e-Voucher Code
– Go to https://www.fairprice.com.sg//
– Add products to your cart
– Enter the e-Voucher Code in the “Promo Code” field
– Choose delivery date and proceed to checkout
Feel free to drop us a message if you have any question:)
We are pleased to announce our Content Creators of The Month! Toluna Team has chosen 1 Top Content Creator and 2 Runners-Up for the month of March!
Congratulations to all! Thanks for entertaining our community with your content!
Top Content Creator:
FollyFooL (10,000 points)
msspice (5,000 Points)
caterpila (5,000 Points)
Here’s what you could do to stand a chance to be selected as one of the Content Creators of The Month:
♣ Create good quality contents to entertain the community – Toluna Team will reward you with rank-up bonus of 100 to 1000 points!
♣ Spend some time interacting with other influencers to encourage them to comment on your topics. The more the merrier as the more comments you get, the more bonus points you will earn!
♣ If you’re among the top 3 influencers with the most rank-up bonuses during the month, you’ll make our list and monthly announcements. The most active influencer among the top 3 influencers will be chosen as The Top Content Creator and the remaining 2 will be chosen as the Runners-Up.
♣ Also, engage in Toluna Singapore’s posts on our website and Facebook fan page!
Last but not least, need help in creating good quality content? Click here: https://ensgblog.toluna.com/2014/02/12/ for tips on how to create a good content and earn points.
Anyone can be selected as Content Creator of the Month, all you need to do is to follow the four simple steps above and you’ll be on your way to becoming the next Content Creator of The Month!
Toluna Team Singapore
Welcome to April! We have yet another contest this month. To celebrate Easter, we are giving you an opportunity to win 12,000 bonus points!
To stand a chance to win, simply do the following:
1) Guess the number of eggs in this picture and enter your guess in the comment box. ALL participants will get 300 bonus points for guessing.
2) Complete as many surveys as you could in the month of April.
How are winners selected:
1) All participants must take part in this guessing game and complete minimum 2 surveys to stand a chance to win 12,000 bonus points.
2) 5 participants who have completed the most surveys from 1st to 30th April and took part in this game will be INSTANT winners.
3) 10 Winners (who meet eligibility #1) will be selected randomly at the end of April.
1) All winners will receive 12,000 points each
2) We will announce the name of the winners on Toluna Community, Toluna Blog, Toluna Facebook Page and Toluna Magazine in May 2019.
We look forward to your participation.
We are pleased to announce the winners of the Valentine’s Day Contest. Congratulations winners!
Thank you for participating in our contest! the 12,000 bonus points will be credited to your account by 18th March 2019. Do check your points balance then.
Have a great day!
Welcome to the shortest month of the year, February! In celebration of valentine’s day, we will be running two fun contests this month. This is a good time to show appreciation for your loved ones!
The first contest will begin here, at Toluna’s community today and ends on 15th February followed by the next contest, which will be run on Toluna Singapore’s Facebook page from 16th to 28th February.
1st Contest Title: Tell Us Your Love Story (1 – 15 February 2019)
To get started:
1) Create a Topic with the above title at Toluna Community.
2) Share your love story with us! Valentine’s Day alone is about love, fine lines between emotions, heartbreak, loneliness, togetherness, etc. Any story that you could connect with love, family love, sibling love, pet love, first love, love of your life, love for your child, share it with us!
3) Don’t forget to upload an image to illustrate your content.
4) All participants will be given 500 bonus points instantly upon creation of content (Please use the title mentioned above)
1) All participants must take part in both contests and complete 2 surveys to stand a chance to win 12,000 points.
2) 5 participants who have completed the most surveys from 1st -28th February and took part in both contests (on Toluna Community and Facebook Page) will be INSTANT winners.
3) 10 Winners (who meet eligibility #1) will be selected randomly at the end of the contest. (The more creative you are, the higher chance you have)
1) All winners will receive 12,000 points each
2) We will announce the name of the winners on Toluna Community, Toluna Blog, Toluna Facebook Page and Toluna Magazine in March 2019.
Article I: Organisation
Toluna SAS, with a capital of 2 600 000 Euros, situated at 5 avenue du château 94300 Vincennes, and registered under n°432033181 with the Trade and Companies Register, is organising a free competition with no purchase necessary called “Toluna Millionaire Sweepstakes”, which will take place from 6th of February 2019 to 14th of February 2019.
The competition is open to all members of Toluna over 18 years of age and resident in one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, The Philippines, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States with the exception of employees and representatives of the organiser company, its client, its subcontractors and its partners, members of their family and their direct or indirect parents or relatives.
Article II: Participation
In order to participate, members need at least 1 Ticket on the day of the draw:
- The member receives 1 free ticket after subscribing on the Toluna website
- The member will receive bonus tickets for completing surveys
- The member can exchange 1,000 points for a Prize Draw ticket (there is no limit to the number of tickets obtained)
- Tickets are only valid during the month of the draw
- E.g.: all tickets won in June 2018, are only valid for the daily draws in June 2018
Participation in the contest is free of charge and is not limited to one entry per household.
To be admitted, participants must have a profile image and must be “active” members:
- The member must have answered at least 1 survey in the 30 days preceding the draw
- The member must have created content, which includes (but is not limited to) posting topics, polls or commenting in a discussion thread within the month of the draw.
Article III: Nomination and allocation of winners
Every day, 1 winner will be drawn among the participating countries.
Each winner will receive 2,000,000 Toluna points directly on his Toluna account.
Article IV : Registration of Copyright
The rules were introduced by Maître RICHARD, Didier, 164 avenue Charles de Gaulle 92200 NEUILLY SUR SEINE, France.
The rules may be altered at any time under the guise of an amendment by the organiser, in respect of the conditions set out.
The amendment will be introduced by Maître RICHARD, Didier, 164 avenue Charles de Gaulle 92200 NEUILLY SUR SEINE, France.
The rules will be sent free of charge to any person who addresses a request to Toluna SAS, 5 avenue du château 94300 Vincennes. The stamp required for the request will be reimbursed on request based on the standard ‘letter’ rate in force.
Article V: Reimbursement of Charges
Any participant in the competition can obtain on request a reimbursement equivalent to the connection charges, based on five minutes connected at a reduced rate. The reimbursement request should be sent via post to Toluna SAS, along with the participant’s bank account details, proof of address and an extract of a bill from the supplier indicating the date and time of the connection, no more than 30 days after the closing date of the competition, the letter being postmarked by the deadline. The costs incurred by the participant for the stamp necessary for this request will be reimbursed on request based on the standard ‘letter’ rate in force. Only one reimbursement request per participant subscribed to the game and per envelope (same name and same address) will be considered.
However, where the participant is making use of an unlimited internet offer, no reimbursement will be made as the participant has not incurred any extra charges by taking part in the competition.
Article VI: Connection and usage
Participation implicates knowledge and acceptance of the features and limitations of the Internet, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation and piracy or risk of contamination by viruses circulating on the network. Toluna SAS accepts no responsibility for any misuse or disruption resulting from the use of the computer, Internet access, telephone line or any other technical connection, and for sending any updates to an incorrect or incomplete address.
Article VII: Litigation and Responsibilities
Participation in this competition implicates the unconditional acceptance of the regulations in their entirety. Any misrepresentation or misleading information, or any fraud will result in disqualification. Toluna SAS will settle any litigation related to the game and its rules. It will not respond to any request concerning the interpretation or application of these rules, mechanisms and modalities of the game and the list of winners, either written or by telephone. Toluna SAS reserves the right for any reason whatsoever to extend or cancel this game.
Article VIII: Presentation of prizes
Toluna SAS cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft that may occur during the delivery of consignments.
Article IX: Agreement as to Evidence
Except in cases of obvious errors, it is agreed that the information resulting from Toluna SAS’ game process can be used as evidence in any litigation pertaining to the connection and electronic data processing (EDP) of said information related to the game.
Article X: Jurisdiction
Participants unreservedly accept that the mere act of participating in this game submits them to French law, including any litigation that may arise due to the purpose of this contest or that is directly or indirectly related to it, without prejudice to any conflicts of laws that may exist.
Any dispute between the parties lies exclusively with the jurisdiction of the Grande Instance de Paris Tribunal.
Article XI: Data Protection
Under Data Protection Act 6 January 1978, art. L.27, participants have the right to access and correct their data. No personally identifiable information will be provided to third parties for any reason whatsoever.
Article XII: Rights of literary and artistic property
In accordance with the laws governing the rights of literary and artistic property, reproduction and representation of all or part of the elements of this game is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks are registered trademarks.
We are pleased to announce that our second edition of e-magazine is now available! simply copy and paste the link below.
Do let us know if there is any content that you would love to see in the magazine. We welcome your feedback and suggestions! We would like to hear from you!
We hope you like the e-Magazine!