Dear Toluna influencers,
Toluna Millionaire will be deactivated for 2 months, starting from 1st November.
But fear not, we have quite a nice surprise coming up on the community soon. We will let you know all the details in due time.
Please stay updated in the community! See you all soon.
In the next couple of days, a Toluna QuickCommunity will be launched in Singapoore. A QuickCommunity is a client commissioned live chatroom on Toluna.com, to which some of our Influencers will be invited to join and have discussions about a certain subject, with other Influencers or a researcher from our client. It is a new and fun way to voice your opinion at Toluna and influence your world! Below are some questions you might have, and our answers to them:
How do I join?
– There will be a short survey in the “Survey Centre” section of Toluna.com. Those who complete this short survey and whose profiles match with what the client is looking for, will be able to join the QuickCommunity. A new section called “Events” will appear in your account on Toluna.com, and you can select the QuickCommunity chatroom to enter. Please be sure to log in to the website instead of the Toluna mobile app.
What do I do inside?
– Once you are inside the chatroom, you will see 1 or more “Topics” on the top left-hand corner. You can select the topic you want to participate in, then simply provide your opinion on the topic and join the live discussion!
– For the coming community, you will be required to upload videos and images. Here is the quick guide to show you how to upload videos & images. You can even find the way to search multiple topics for you to participate. Please answer all available topics!
Will I get Toluna points?
– Yes of course! The number of Toluna points you will receive, and the requirements to meet in order to be eligible for points, will be provided in the short survey you complete before joining the QuickCommunity, and also inside the QuickCommunity itself. Some require daily participation for a minimum number of days, or it might just be 1 day; and others may even ask you to take and upload photos. The number of points you will receive will depend on how much of your time is required and the complexity of the requirements.
We look forward to your participation in this fun activity! And don’t worry if you are not able to join this one, there will be plenty more to come in the future.
We’re super happy to announce the new product testers selected for the Bourjois Happy Light Concealer.
Please follow this link and see if you are one of the lucky influencers.
Have an amazing day!
The Toluna Team
If you would like to test a product then please visit the test products section of the website or click https://sg.toluna.com/products and you can apply to test products for Toluna.
Here is our new test product, L’Oreal Men Expert Shave Gel. Click the photo to check our chosen testers :
Influence Your World,
The testers for Nivea Nail Laquer and Maybelline Color Show Nail Falsies have been announced, simply click on the link at the pictures to see if you’ll be receiving a product.
To apply for test products head over to our test products page and see what new products are available to apply for.
See you on the site!
Toluna Singapore Team
Summer is pretty much here, and what better way to celebrate than with some jamming tunes! From outdoor concerts to turning up the volume in your car, music is everywhere! We want to see pictures of concerts, dancing, bands, anything music related! Show us your rockin’ pics, and enter in our new Instagram and Twitter contest: #TolunaMusic! As always, there will be two winners who take home 15,000 points each – one selected from Instagram and the other selected from Twitter.
To enter, simply:
- Follow @Toluna on Instagram or Twitter, depending on which platform you enter from
- Select a picture that’s music related, upload it to Twitter or Instagram
- Tag your picture with the hashtag #TolunaMusic
- On both Twitter and Instagram, you must follow @Toluna to be eligible
This contest is Instagram & Twitter Exclusive. You must post your photo between June 1 and June 30 to participate.
And we’re proud to announce the winners of #TolunaFood! Among the hundreds of yummy entries, erindrownwolves was selected from the Instagram entries, DeborahChalala and was selected via Twitter. They will each be receiving 15,000 points. Congratulations!
Best of luck to those entering #TolunaMusic! We look forward to seeing your entries.
See you soon on the site, Instagram or Twitter
The Toluna Team
*Promotion Rules: Winners will be selected at random by July 8 2017 at 5pm EST and must follow directions of the contest. The member must have a Toluna.com account or be willing to create an account to receive the points. The winner will be notified on their Instagram or Twitter entry that they have won. Posts must not contain any language that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above.
Each month we will name a “Member of the Month” who will receive 10,000 points; and two runners-up will also receive 5000 points each.
However, in light of higher engagement rate on our facebook fanpage, we are considering to offer the bonus to more people within the same budget (20,000 points) to make sure that we appreciate all of your participation.
The selected members are:
1. irmanabdulsamat (4,000 points)
2. cookiespng (4,000 points)
3. rc_73 (4,000 points)
4. jasonjasonyap (4,000 points)
5. pacetone (4,000 points)
Anyone can be selected as Member of the Month. You only have to spend some time interacting with other members to boost more comments on your own topic posted. The more comments you get, the more bonus points you will earn.
You should also engage in Toluna Singapore’s posts both on our website and Facebook fan page. How can we take more notice of you and offer you our bonus points if you have never left your valuable comments in our posts?
We hope you will continue to share your opinions with the Toluna community, and maybe you will be the next Member of the Month!
See you on the site!
Toluna Team Singapore