In the next couple of days, a Toluna QuickCommunity will be launched in Singapoore. A QuickCommunity is a client commissioned live chatroom on Toluna.com, to which some of our Influencers will be invited to join and have discussions about a certain subject, with other Influencers or a researcher from our client. It is a new and fun way to voice your opinion at Toluna and influence your world! Below are some questions you might have, and our answers to them:
How do I join?
– There will be a short survey in the “Survey Centre” section of Toluna.com. Those who complete this short survey and whose profiles match with what the client is looking for, will be able to join the QuickCommunity. A new section called “Events” will appear in your account on Toluna.com, and you can select the QuickCommunity chatroom to enter. Please be sure to log in to the website instead of the Toluna mobile app.
What do I do inside?
– Once you are inside the chatroom, you will see 1 or more “Topics” on the top left-hand corner. You can select the topic you want to participate in, then simply provide your opinion on the topic and join the live discussion!
– For the coming community, you will be required to upload videos and images. Here is the quick guide to show you how to upload videos & images. You can even find the way to search multiple topics for you to participate. Please answer all available topics!
Will I get Toluna points?
– Yes of course! The number of Toluna points you will receive, and the requirements to meet in order to be eligible for points, will be provided in the short survey you complete before joining the QuickCommunity, and also inside the QuickCommunity itself. Some require daily participation for a minimum number of days, or it might just be 1 day; and others may even ask you to take and upload photos. The number of points you will receive will depend on how much of your time is required and the complexity of the requirements.
We look forward to your participation in this fun activity! And don’t worry if you are not able to join this one, there will be plenty more to come in the future.
We’re super happy to announce the new product testers selected for the Bourjois Happy Light Concealer.
Please follow this link and see if you are one of the lucky influencers.
Have an amazing day!
The Toluna Team
If you would like to test a product then please visit the test products section of the website or click https://sg.toluna.com/products and you can apply to test products for Toluna.
Here is our new test product, L’Oreal Men Expert Shave Gel. Click the photo to check our chosen testers :
Influence Your World,
We are pleased to announce the winners of our 3rd Weekly Lottery, for the week of 15-21 October 2017. Please join us in congratulating the following winners, who have each won 100 EUR! (or equivalent to their local currencies)
Also, congratulations to our Singaporean member : hao_lei41
Read more about it here: https://ensgblog.toluna.com/2017/10/06/new-weekly-lottery/To have a chance to win each week, you simply have to continue being active on Toluna. You can get entries from our Rewards Center and by participating in Surveys.
Good luck for next week!
The testers for Nivea Nail Laquer and Maybelline Color Show Nail Falsies have been announced, simply click on the link at the pictures to see if you’ll be receiving a product.
To apply for test products head over to our test products page and see what new products are available to apply for.
See you on the site!
Toluna Singapore Team
Summer is pretty much here, and what better way to celebrate than with some jamming tunes! From outdoor concerts to turning up the volume in your car, music is everywhere! We want to see pictures of concerts, dancing, bands, anything music related! Show us your rockin’ pics, and enter in our new Instagram and Twitter contest: #TolunaMusic! As always, there will be two winners who take home 15,000 points each – one selected from Instagram and the other selected from Twitter.
To enter, simply:
- Follow @Toluna on Instagram or Twitter, depending on which platform you enter from
- Select a picture that’s music related, upload it to Twitter or Instagram
- Tag your picture with the hashtag #TolunaMusic
- On both Twitter and Instagram, you must follow @Toluna to be eligible
This contest is Instagram & Twitter Exclusive. You must post your photo between June 1 and June 30 to participate.
And we’re proud to announce the winners of #TolunaFood! Among the hundreds of yummy entries, erindrownwolves was selected from the Instagram entries, DeborahChalala and was selected via Twitter. They will each be receiving 15,000 points. Congratulations!
Best of luck to those entering #TolunaMusic! We look forward to seeing your entries.
See you soon on the site, Instagram or Twitter
The Toluna Team
*Promotion Rules: Winners will be selected at random by July 8 2017 at 5pm EST and must follow directions of the contest. The member must have a Toluna.com account or be willing to create an account to receive the points. The winner will be notified on their Instagram or Twitter entry that they have won. Posts must not contain any language that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above.
We have another product tester announcement for this week. Please click on the link below to see if you were chosen as a tester.
If you would like to test our new products for free, please go to our Products Test Area and submit your registration.
Once you are selected to be one of our lucky testers and receive our product sent to your front door, if you create a topic with an image of your test product and your feedback then we will reward you 500-1,000 points!
See you next month!
Toluna Team Singapore