Friends come in many different forms! From beloved animals to family members… many can be considered friends. Show us your friends, and enter in our new Instagram and Twitter contest: #TolunaFriends2! As always, there will be two winners who take home 15,000 points each – one selected from Instagram and the other selected from Twitter.
To enter, simply:
- Follow @Toluna on Instagram or Twitter, depending on which platform you enter from
- Select a picture of your friends, upload it to Twitter or Instagram
- Tag your picture with the hashtag #TolunaFriends2
- On both Twitter and Instagram, you must follow @Toluna to be eligible
This contest is Instagram & Twitter Exclusive. You must post your photo between October 1 and October 31 to participate.
And we’re proud to announce the winners of #TolunaOutfit! Among the hundreds of stunning entries, @tatty_orange was selected from the Instagram entries, and @goldenludo was selected via Twitter. They will each be receiving 15,000 points. Congratulations!
Best of luck to those entering #TolunaFriends2! We look forward to seeing your entries.
See you soon on the site, Instagram or Twitter
The Toluna Team
*Promotion Rules: Winners will be selected at random by November 8 2016 at 5pm EST and must follow directions of the contest. The member must have a Toluna.com account or be willing to create an account to receive the points. Points will be awarded to winners within 5 days after the contest has ended and will be uploaded directly to user’s accounts. The winner will be notified on their Instagram or Twitter entry that they have won. Posts must not contain any language that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above
It’s usually easy to use Toluna but if you encounter issues, there are a few dedicated teams who take care of different issues who would be happy to help.
Your issue will be resolved faster if you go through the appropriate channels.
• The FAQs are a good source of information.
• Where can I learn more about the Toluna community (surveys, points, rewards and sweepstakes)?
• What do I do if you can’t register or sign in to Toluna?
• Who do I contact if I have a problem with rewards on the site or a problem with a survey?
• How do I check and follow up on my open support cases?
• What do I do if I encounter an issue on the site with content or contests?
Please don’t hesitate to leave your feedback in the comments and to share ideas on what you think the next tutorial should be about.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Toluna Team