We would like to take a few minutes to thank all our members who participated in our Mobile sweepstakes on Toluna.com.
This lottery has now come to an end. Please join us in congratulating our 10 lucky winners in May who all received 100,000 points:
Please click here to check the list of all the lucky members who have each won 100 000 points for participating in this lottery.
See you soon on Toluna
The Toluna Team
Each month we will name a “Member of the Month” who will receive 10,000 points; and two runners-up will also receive 5000 points each.
Since we are trying to promote the engagement rate on our Toluna Singapore website and Facebook fan page. We came across valuable comments of these following 3 members so many times and we could not help to select them to be our Member of the Month in April, and they are:
1. irmanabdulsamat (10,000 points)
2. cookiespng (5,000 points)
3. rc_73 (5,000 points)
Anyone can be selected as Member of the Month. You only have to spend some time interacting with other members to boost more comments on your own topic posted. The more comments you get, the more bonus points you will earn.
You should also engage in Toluna Singapore’s posts both on our website and Facebook fan page. How can we take more notice of you and offer you our bonus points if you have never left your valuable comments in our posts?
We hope you will continue to share your opinions with the Toluna community, and maybe you will be the next Member of the Month!
See you on the site!
We wanted to bring to your attention that we have received reports from some of you who have been the recipient of unauthorized email invitations, or have been lured onto websites purporting to be from Toluna.
We wanted to warn you about the content of these emails and assure you that they are not coming from Toluna, nor its partners.
How does the scam work?
This scamming method is typically know as phishing and can present a pop-up such as the one below!
These emails and sites claiming to be from Toluna, offer large incentives for surveys and coax unsuspecting users into giving out personal information, or trying to get you to redeem a free reward but require that you pay a small shipping fee. Once you have entered your payment information for the shipping fee they will keep taking money from your account without your explicit consent.
How can users avoid these scams?
Your safety online is very important to us, and whilst we take technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information on Toluna.com, we cannot protect you from external sites.
We kindly remind all our members that:
- Tolunawill never ask you for your personal information outside of the secure Toluna.com.
- All Toluna surveys are hosted on a secure server: http://ups.surveyrouter.com/
- Toluna will also never ask for your credit card details or require you to pay money to sign up on our website or to deliver any rewards.
- Toluna will never contact you by phone for direct marketing or to sell you anything
- Toluna surveys will only be sent by email to registered users and/or published directly on our official site https://sg.toluna.com
How to recognize Phishing sites and emails
- If an email invitation to you breaches the above standards, then it most likely is not from Toluna
- Fraudulent sites and emails are not Toluna branded
- Fraudulent sites and emails will not include the usual Toluna identification elements (wrong logo, wrong sender email etc.)
If you receive any suspicious e-mails claiming to be from Toluna, please do not open them, reply back, or forward them on to anyone. Instead you should delete them. It is a scam – these e-mails are fraudulent, may involve them stealing your personal information and/or appropriating your personal information for illegal or illicit purposes and they do not originate from our company.
If you ever have any hesitations about any third party websites that promise Toluna surveys or rewards, please Contact Us.
Please let us know for any questions or comments you may have.
The Toluna Team